Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years' experience in UX or UI design including familiarity with best practices and profound understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Expertise in standard design software such as Sketch, Mindnode, Principle, Framer and InVision Studio
- Competency of grasping detailed requirements from collaborating with clients and design complete user experiences that fulfil users' needs
- In-depth knowledge of user centred design, user research, rapid prototyping, user and A/B testing as well as device specific usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to combine abstract ideas into concrete design suggestions as well as to communicate design processes and concepts business teams, clients and developers
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences to facilitate the product vision for digital products
- Collaborating with product managers, digital marketing and engineers on gathering and evaluating user requirements
- Converting concepts and projects into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes ensuring an intuitive user experience
- Identifying possible problems with the design and develop solutions accordingly
- Delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and finalised designs compatible for numerous devices and interfaces
- Making calculated design and user-experience decisions related to functions and features while following a user-centred design tactic as well as testing and iterating your designs rapidly
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more