Senior iOS Developer
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
Eximius have partnered again with one of the most exciting FinTech Payments companies scaling out in central london. Looking for a senior Mobile App Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, preferably for Financial Services or Payments industry.
The candidate will be part of a talented software design team that works on mission-critical applications. Responsibilities include building and managing mobile apps, while also providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
Knowledge & Experience
- Expert knowledge and experience of Swift
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate Back End services
- Deep understanding of the iOS frameworks
- Experience with Web APIs & Social media integrations
- Experience in Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience in Bit and Bitbucket
- Understanding of relational databases
- Agile Methods for Development - Scrum/Kanban, use of Epics, Stories, Issues and tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Previous experience as a Payments systems design is desirable
- Experience of Android (Java or Kotlin) highly desirable
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency mobile apps
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work with the partner development teams to ensure development and design principles, patterns, best practices are considered and adopted.
- Ensure that technical engineering quality standards/benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls.
- Provide technical support and perform bug-fixes of existing code bases.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a innovative FinTech developing cutting-edge Payments application solutions that are being planned for release in the UK and European markets. It leverages on the very latest in Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and enables businesses to scale faster by accepting payments from more than 60 countries, in multiple currencies, while maintaining a clear and auditable ledger of transactions.