Mobile Virtual Network Engineer
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Mobile Virtual Network Engineer - 6 months with extension - Brussels- (Belgium)
I am working directly with a client based in Brussels who is looking for a Medior/Senior MVNE for a 6-month freelance contract with a merit based 12 month extension.
- Join a core team of engineers within an international and dynamic telecommunications company
- Analyse and assess technical solutions to bring about functional and capacity improvements to the business with respect to cost, time and quality
- Contribute on small to medium size implementation projects, collaborate with different stakeholders (product management, operational teams, external suppliers and IT & network colleagues). Activities relate to design, implementation, testing and roll-out of technical platforms and Operational Support Systems.
- Experience working in an MVNE, M2M business and SIM Management environment for a minimum 2 years
- Experienced in network and telecommunication (CRM, OSS, BSS)
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinking and Ability to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledgeable on mobile core components of 2G, 3G, LTE (P-GW/GGSN, HSS/HLR, PCRF) networks and OTA
- Worked within an (International) Wholesale Telecom Business
-Duration: 6 months
-Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.