Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
A leading telecom company is looking for a Video Engineer with strong technical insight. They are preparing the rollout of the systems that provide the video services to the customer devices: from Set-Top Boxes to Smart TV to mobile phones.
The person has already some experience in the field of video and IP streaming services: IPTV or content delivery networks. He/she is a team-player and has experience in international companies.
- An HBO, HTS or WO diploma in a technical direction
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a video or telecom environment
- Video and/or IP streaming services
- Knowledge of telecommunication principles and architectures in the field of video and data
- Knowledge of HFC networks and DOCSIS is certainly an advantage
- knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good command of the English language - Dutch is a bonus
Contract: until December 2019 + extension
Daily rate: 420€