Financial Architecture and Processes Designer
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Base 3
Financial architecture and processes designer
The Finance Project Management Office needs a Finance processes and architecture designer leading viable, efficient, and effective solutions implementation for internal customers in the pursuit of Finance support and development plan.
The candidate must have a background in accounting services and ERP systems with proved experience in financial environment.
We are looking for a functional and technical analyst who will
- assess the quality and adequacy of the above mentioned environment, from a technology, architecture and design;
- identify the weaknesses and possible improvements;
- validate the solution alternatives with the key business users and with the technical authority and architecture teams;
- define the action plan to implement the agreed improvements;
Typical responsibilities include:
- Process designing and visualisation of it.
- Technical and organizational advisory.
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Representing the client's or organisation's interests.
- Lead the project coordination.
- Synchronizing the various expert people.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project.
- Carrying out risk & benefit assessments.
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
- Monitoring stakeholders to ensure guidelines are maintained and quality is delivered (if needed is hands on to make it happened).
- Coordinate the change management requested for the operational readiness.
Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stages through to completion.
- Finance architecture (IT and non-IT).
- Analytical and process review skills.
- Accounting background (sub or general ledger, consolidation or regulatory reporting).
- Communication & advisory skills.
- Team working skills and ability to motivate people.
- Solid organizational skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Autonomous and leadership skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Visio).