Clinical Supervisor (RN)
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Aveanna Healthcare
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring a Supervisor of Clinical Services to supervise all clinical services of the Health Care Agency and maintain compliance with all Federal and State regulations. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Supervisor:
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice including:
- RN with Master's degree in nursing and one year of full time experience of caring for the sick at home.
- RN with BSN and 3 years of full time experience of caring for the sick at home
- RN with Associates degree and 3 years relevant clinical experience in the last five years, with one year of clinical experience of caring fr the sick at home and 6 credits in education in Community Health Nursing and/ or health care management.
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to direct and supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents, and/or adults
Responsibilities of the Supervisor:
- Initiating and maintaining compliance with all Home Health Care Federal and State regulations
- Coordination of care services for multi-disciplinary team members and physicians
- Initiation of plan of care and recertification processes
- Lead orientation and competency assessment of clinical staff
Benefits of the Supervisor:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.