Freelance SAP PP-PI Assignment - New Jersey/Remote!

Linksap Europe Ltd

Posted on May 14, 2024 by Linksap Europe Ltd
New Jersey, NJ
IT
1 Jul 2024
Annual Salary
Contract/Project - Remote

Our client is looking for a Senior PP-PI Consultant to participate on a global ECC template roll-out. This is a hands-on, senior role that requires senior experience and excellent communication skills - allowing you to handle the customer's stake holders.

We are looking for someone with 8+ years relevant experience. There is approx. 60% on-site requirements with the customer in New Jersey (wider New York area), therefore it's important we are working with someone who is prepared and able to be on-site. The other 40% can be delivered in remote mode.

Start: July 2024

Duration: 9 months + extensions

Location: Approx. 60% average on-site requirements at customer in New Jersey (wider New York area)

Rate: To be agreed (expenses paid by the client)


Reference: 2760447160

https://jobs.careeraddict.com/post/90720737

This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Linksap Europe Ltd

Freelance SAP PP-PI Assignment - New Jersey/Remote!

Linksap Europe Ltd

Posted on May 14, 2024 by Linksap Europe Ltd

New Jersey, NJ
IT
1 Jul 2024
Annual Salary
Contract/Project - Remote

Our client is looking for a Senior PP-PI Consultant to participate on a global ECC template roll-out. This is a hands-on, senior role that requires senior experience and excellent communication skills - allowing you to handle the customer's stake holders.

We are looking for someone with 8+ years relevant experience. There is approx. 60% on-site requirements with the customer in New Jersey (wider New York area), therefore it's important we are working with someone who is prepared and able to be on-site. The other 40% can be delivered in remote mode.

Start: July 2024

Duration: 9 months + extensions

Location: Approx. 60% average on-site requirements at customer in New Jersey (wider New York area)

Rate: To be agreed (expenses paid by the client)

Reference: 2760447160

CareerAddict

Alert me to jobs like this:

Amplify your job search:

CV/résumé help

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

CV Help

Expert career advice

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

Visit Blog

Job compatibility

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

Start Test