Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Kennewick, WA Area Jobs
Columbia (Burbank) High School has a position available for a Custodian. Position closes August 23, 2019, or is open until filled.
The candidate must possess the following prerequisites:
- Demonstrate the physical ability to perform required tasks such as bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), pushing and pulling
- Work willingly around, and with, students, staff and community members.
- Possess a high school diploma/equivalent.
- Demonstrate technology proficiency.
- Provide excellent evaluations and/or references
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and work effectively with others
- Project a positive outlook and a worthy ambassador for the District
- Work with a positive, supportive, and consistent manner.
The successful candidate shall ably complete work, which includes the following:
- Show self-starter initiatives, including the ability to develop daily work schedules.
- Follow a written routine for daily custodial care, including sweeping and vacuuming rooms, cleaning whiteboards and other surfaces as needed.
- Disinfect, sanitize and clean sinks, toilets, urinals, and appliances routinely.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.