Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Butler Ford
What We Offer:
- Aggressive Pay Plan / Large Bonus Structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- 5 Day Work Week With 2 Days Off in a Row
- High Volume Store
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment.
Butler Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.