Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Montebello Home Care
- Paid Vacation
- Structured Pay Scale
- Incentive Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
- Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
- Complete client s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that am essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Take pride in providing high quality care
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.