Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Patrick BMW
Patrick Dealer Group in Schaumburg, IL is currently seeking a professional Automobile Sales Consultant for their growing BMW Store. The Patrick Dealer Group is proudly one of Chicago s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises. We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and offer a premium selection of Certified Pre-owned vehicles. The Patrick Dealer Group is a family owned business and has been in business for over 100 years committed to the best sales selection and providing Best-in-Class customer satisfaction....that's the Patrick Promise!
If you are Sales driven professional with high energy and customer centered, we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a well established and respected automotive organization. Make your next move to Patrick Dealer Group!
- Competitive pay with top bonus / incentives
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Long-term / Short-term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Development/Training Provided
- Career Path/Opportunities
- Company Product/Service Discounts
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- Previous dealership experience is strongly preferred
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with engaging personality
- Must have a clean & valid driver s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment