General Manager Denver- Wendy's Restaurants
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Wendys
As a General Manager, you will be the leader of a Wendy's restaurant, responsible for the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. With the support of your District Manager, you will build and manage a high-performing restaurant team through selection, training, development, & coaching to ensure proper execution of restaurant procedures and to promote a great culture. You will oversee all areas of operations, ensuring achievement of restaurant objectives and a positive dining experience for every Wendy's customer. Maximize store sales and profit goals while following Company guidelines, monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Maximizes store sales goals versus budget and prior year, including participation in marketing programs. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales. Manages assigned store requirements for new product rollouts/procedures.
- Maximizes profit goals versus budget and prior year. Manages food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance profits.
- Ensures the high performance of the restaurant team, including Shift Managers, Team Trainers and Crew. Using ongoing systems, manages the recruitment, development, recognition and retention of all team members. Develops team members to maximize contributions and opportunities for future promotability. With the support of HR staff and processes, conducts quality, timely performance appraisals and provides ongoing performance feedback. Evaluate people metrics including Voice of Wendy's data to maintain a positive restaurant culture. Manages the Speak Out process at the store level to ensure appropriate resolution of all employee relations issues.
- Ensures the continual improvement of restaurant metrics on all day parts to \"Delight Every Customer\". Using materials from the Customer Experience Cycle, diagnose service issues and direct subordinate managers and crew in executing Playbook plays to resolve. Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety to ensure all procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Ensures store compliance with Company operating policies and procedures. Works with District Manager to establish store priorities, and develops and executes store plans. Informally evaluates store performance, receives and incorporates feedback from store inspections, and implements action plans to improve store ratings. Conducts regular managers' meetings to communicate and reinforce priorities.
This Wendy's company owned location is excited to share the innovative new ways Wendy's is looking at training and development in our pilot career path model. This model includes several brand new opportunities, including this position! Come join our team today!
Associated topics: day manager, food service supervisor, gm, management, night manager, night shift manager, partner, restaurant manager, restaurant operations, shift manager