Python Software Engineer - Test
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Software Engineer Test - Python
Looking for a candidate that is heavy in Python and QA testing, developing and automating. You will focus on dynamic web testing using Selenium and Selenium Grid and Parallel Execution testing. Prefer someone who came up through Python development and has Linux.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- At least three years QA experience with recent and demonstrable experience creating automated test cases and working with test frameworks
- Expertise in understanding and analysing test requirements, tracking changes and maintenance of test requirements
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and programming techniques. Our preference is someone with Python or/and Java development experience or working knowledge of other dynamic Scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- SQL experience (PostgreSQL or other variety)
- Strong Experience automating dynamic Web Application Testing using Selenium, Selenium Grid and implementing Parallel Execution
- Experience with different testing frameworks
- Experience with SCM, GIT or similar tool
- Comfortable with JIRA or similar tool
- Experience with cross platform automaton framework