SAP MM Consultant
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Red is seeking and SAP MM Consultant for a 12-18 month contract to be based in Camden, NJ.
- Able to assess and articulate business process design and configuration to assist with implementation of SAP S/4HANA MM functionality
- Proven ability to accurately advise and implement public sector solutions in all aspects of MM based on SAP best practices business solutions and state government regulations.
- Expertise in SAP integrated project and maintenance reporting
- Significant understanding of the accounting, logistics and integrated functionality of SAP t-codes, work orders and master data
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 8+ Years of experience in MM
- Hands on experience with S/4HANA is required
- Experience with Ariba integration with Back End SAP ERP systems a plus
- Transportation operations experience with bridges, rail, and fleet preferred
- Prior experience operating at a Functional Lead, Business Analyst, or Project Management level would be beneficial
- Experience with Syclo Mobile Work Manager and mobile management tools is a plus
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!