Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by CommonBond Communities
Home is the foundation for everything in life. That's why it's been our mission since 1971 to offer quality, dignified affordable housing and life-changing support services. Our model has always been about supporting residents in finding stability and achieving their goals. It's why we're more than housing-we combine quality affordable homes with our on-site Advantage Services because we believe that with the right support and opportunities, all people can thrive. Today, over 13,000 people-families, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities and other barriers-call a CommonBond community "home."
If creating vibrant, stable communities sounds like important work to you, join us!
CommonBond Communities offers an employee-driven culture that values work/life balance. Our core values are Respect, Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence. We live these values and look for people who embody them to represent our organization in the community. If this sounds like you, please keep reading!
CommonBond is excited to announce an opening for a Supportive Housing Property Manager at Lexington Commons in St. Paul, MN.
Essential Job Functions And Associated Tasks
• Ensures compliance with state, federal and local laws.
• Complies with all city requirements and submit monthly reporting.
• Meets Company benchmarks for occupancy, rent collections and timely compliance paperwork.
• Operates property within budgeted income and expense guidelines.
• Obtains bids and supervises capital or contract service.
• Assists or prepares annual budget for the property.
• Leases apartments; implements and maintains effective advertising and marketing plan.
• Knowledge of government subsidy programs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Excel.
• Two years experience in property management, leasing and staff supervision.
Associate degree or equivalent two years experience in property management, business or real estate.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.