Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Prolifics
- Infrastructure/DevOps cloud engineer sought to support the testing function of global professional services firm.
- Ability to build infrastructure for enterprise applications and solutions using Azure
- Experience of automation and provisioning approaches, using tools such as PowerShell, Azure DevOps, ARM
- In -depth knowledge of configuring and managing Windows (and Linux) environments
- Knowledge of agile software development tools and methodologies (Azure DevOps Continuous integration, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues at all levels
- Able to work autonomously and make informed decisions, self managing
- Experience working with a testing team would be advantageous
The work is as a part of a large test team, working to defined standards and process. The client offers flexible working and extensions are likely.
In addition to the above, experience/certification in the following are desirable:
- Cloud Solution Architect certification (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Building and administrating cloud solutions on Azure
- Scripting or programming experience (PowerShell, python, etc.)
- Experience of microservices and container-based systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Linux and/or Windows sysadmin certification (eg RHCE)
- Experience of agile project management approaches and tools (eg Azure DevOps, Jira/Confluence)
Prolifics is a Global IT services company, with operations in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and India. Our UK team of consultants are testing professionals with many years of experience, in manual and automated functional testing, as well as integration, acceptance, performance, security and test management. We deliver added-value, managed testing services for our customers, both on and offsite, supported by 400+ offshore QA specialists.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience, please send in your CV for immediate interview. We expect multiple renewals for the right candidates.