Jr. SAP Project Manager
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
*Junior SAP Project Manager - 24 months - Eindhoven, Netherlands.*
RED delivers SAP consultants to our clients world-wide and now one of our partners has a new opportunity for a junior SAP Project Manager/PMO to take on a 24 months contract located near Eindhoven, Netherlands. This is a great opportunity for a junior project manager or PMO to take on a challenging role and gain strong SAP project management experience.
You will be involved in multiple SAP projects and working with senior stakeholders. Your responsibilities will involve project and resource coordination, liaising with senior stakeholders and some administrative work. You need to have excellent MS Excel skills, an eye for detail and a strong coordination abilities. As you will be working with senior stakeholders you need to have excellent communication skills. Dutch language skills is an advantage.
- 6 months - 3 years IT Project Management/PMO experience.
- Strong MS Excel experience and skills.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to be on-site 5 days pr week.
- SAP project experience is an advantage.
- Dutch language skills is an advantage.
If you are interested, please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm om (see below) or apply here.