MDM Business Analyst
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is looking for a BA with PIM/MDM and IT Marketing experience for 6+ month contract in Rosemont, IL.
Client is implementing Enterworks PIM software to address product, vendor, and customer data needs. PIM/MDM software vendors included; EnterWorks and Informatica. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with hands-on experience gathering detailed business and technical requirements, creating business use and test cases, and acting as a liaison by creating lines of communication between technical and business teams.
This role has 2 Main responsibilities -
A) Tactical for the Enterworks PIM Enable system (About 50 to 60% of the time). This will be a modernization of the Information Management System where that contain 500,000 products for sales. Well established information has already been received from the business as this project has started 18 months ago.
1) Take our implementation partners excel based processes and process flow them for our DEV, QA and Post Implementation Support teams (10+ flows and variants)
2) Assist with creating JIRA stories for the 12+ interfaces into PIM. All 12+ have 10-15 stories based on the integration path (source, Informatica, Enable, etc.)
3) Create, if needed, and/or transfer acceptance criteria for all of the stories to JIRA (156 stories currently)
4) Assist with regular maintenance to the PIM Data Dictionary, data model change requests and JIRA maintenance. These need to follow a process and be updated across a number of documents.
5) Partner with QA to ensure they have what they need to test and be available for open questions
6) Data is the core functionality
B) Marketing applications High level planning (Second priority) (40% to 50% of time)
- Collaborate with the Business Relationship manager on High level Requirement presentations (Excellent Presentation building skills) and experience with Marketing applications such as Unica, Interact, Watson Campaign, Endeca Search useful but not required.
1) There are many different programs in different stages.
2) Crafty presentation building skills necessary for the marketing team
Top 3 Must Haves:
- Master Data Management
- Application Development environment experience
- Presentation Building
Plus - IT Marketing experience