AWS Cloud/Business Intelligence Solutions Architect
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Request Technology - Alissa Dean
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is AWS/Business Intelligence Solutions Architect who has experience setting up data lakes security in the cloud from scratch.
You will be designing, developing, enhancing, debugging, supporting, maintaining and testing cloud solutions that support the business.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 8+ years of application development experience in EDW systems
- 2+ years of AWS technology stack experience
- Excellent knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Proven experience architecting, designing and building data lakes and data analytics platform
- Solid experience with structured/semi-structured data ingestion and processing on AWS using EC2, S3, EMR, Glue, Sqoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Talend, Redshift, R, RDS
- Proven proficiency with AWS cloud architecture
- Experience with data warehouses and Business Intelligence applications- BW on HANA: BW4/HANA, S4/HANA, BODS
- Strong experience with visualization tools- Tableau and Power BI
- Proven relational and OLAP database skills
- Solid Datamodelling capabilities and system integration skills
- Strong verbal and written facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills