Senior Support Oracle Technology - Remote - (French Speaker)
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Senior Support Engineer Oracle Technology - GoldenGate - Remote (French Speaker)
Whitehall Resources is currently looking for a Senior Support Engineer Oracle Technology - GoldenGate (French Speaker) for a permanent remote role.
Job description -
Start Date: ASAP
* 10 + years relevant Oracle Technology experience
* 5 + years direct support of diversified implementations of multiple Oracle Technology products in a corporate environment
* Solid understanding of architectural design, deployment, capacity planning and performance tuning of Databases, Ebusiness suite (11i, R12, R12.1), WebLogic, Fusion Middleware (11g, 12c)
* Good knowledge of Workflow debugging and troubleshooting
* Performance Tuning of: Concurrent Managers, Workflow, Forms
* Identifying trouble queries, and performance Tuning those SQL queries OSSO/OID and OAM/OID integration with Ebusiness suite 12.1, 12.2
* Good knowledge in enabling SSL, TLS for 11i, R12, R12.1 including renewing certificates.
* Good experience in configuring and SOA gateway troubleshooting in 12.1 and 12.2 ASCP/VCP integration, setup and troubleshooting
* Configuring and troubleshooting DMZ setup
* Mobile Web Application (MWA or MSCA) configuration and troubleshooting Cloning, Patching (including online patching) and upgrade experience
* Experience in database upgrades
* Experience in upgrades from 12.1 to 12.2
* Must have solid core DBA administration skills
* Must have experience configuring HAA and MAA architectures
* Good experience setting up Standby, Dataguard (DR setups) with Ebusiness Suite and troubleshooting issues like Lag etc
* Good exposure to RAC implementation, cloning from single node to rac and vice versa.
* Troubleshooting RAC and ASM issues such as evictions, missing FRA volumes, CRS issues, disk issues
* Troubleshooting and advanced recovery from Corruption issues such as ASM header corruption, datafile corruption, undo corruption etc
* Good backup recovery experience. Should be quite comfortable with RMAN
* Golden gate troubleshooting knowledge: will be a bonus and will find preference
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
* Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
* Deep knowledge Databases, Ebusiness Suite products on clustered environments. Good knowledge of WebLogic, UNIX, & related products
* Fluency in both French and English languages essential
* Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
* Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
* Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
* The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment
Desired Qualifications -
* The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of Oracle database administration, Ebusiness suite (11i, R12.1,R12.2), WebLogic, Fusion Middleware and UNIX
* A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
* Experience supporting a major Oracle Fusion Middleware Components, SOA, B2b, OBIEE & Application Integration Architecture (AIA), while not mandatory, would be useful
Start date is ASAP
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.