New Business Development Sales Consultant - Inside Sales
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by hibu
We are transforming cold calling by using leading-edge digital technology! Currently hiring Inside Sales Consultants to our downtown Cedar Rapids, Iowa location. Apply today if you are interested in learning more.
As a Business Development Sales Consultant at Hibu, you will be a trusted advisor for small businesses across America. You will strategize with your clients for marketing opportunities that will help their business grow and succeed.
We are searching for dynamic, fearless, motivated sales professionals who thrive on building solid client relationships.
An incredible opportunity for someone looking to further their career in sales and digital marketing!
- Make outbound, cold calls to top prospects
- Study to become an expert in all Hibu products, solutions and systems
- Use your product knowledge and sales skills to recommend suggested products or services to fulfill customers needs (such as websites, SEO/SEM, and mobile optimization)
- Educate customers on industry trends
- Balance daily workflow of prospecting, responding to leads, scheduling and conducting appointments and maintain phone-based client relationships
- Conduct virtual meetings and sales presentations with potential customers
- Follow up with clients to build a trusted advisor relationship
- Sell in a highly productive and competitive environment achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Be comfortable with a fast pace and ever-evolving solutions
- Be transparent and do the right thing for your clients
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, ability to work in a commission driven environment
- Experience in sales or related field (Minimum 1 year)
- Experience/Knowledge of Digital Marketing (strongly preferred)
- Experience and solid background with technology
- Ability to hire self out as a digital marketing manager
- Ability to connect, overcome objections and close sales
- Naturally curious, asks questions, does research and enjoys problem solving
- Enjoys analytics and how things work
- Excellent communication skills (speaking and listening)
- Excellent computer skills, internet savvy and a strong aptitude for learning new systems
- Ability to build rapport on the phone
- Willing to accept feedback and be coached
- Time management skills
- Experience working under sales quota (preferred)
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliability and a positive attitude
- Successful completion of a background check
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- A culture built on teamwork, continuing education, friendly competition, and fun!
- Team building activities and recognition
- A paid training program that will help prepare you for success
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Paid holidays, personal and vacation days
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions,
perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do
what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial
culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter,
rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.