Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by AgCountry Farm Credit Services
This position also has the potential for a Branch Manager position for the right candidate.
You will work to build customer relationships and provide customer-focused financial solutions tailored to their specific customer needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Bring value to the customer. Manage the total AgCountry value proposition and business relationship at the individual customer level.
* Administer credit. Implement established credit disciplines, processes and policies through delegated loan decisions, loan servicing, and analysis of loans.
* Develop and execute business and sales plans. Develop and maintain plans for assigned portfolio/territory that summarizes opportunities, threats and needed resources. Maintain documented relationship plans for all key customers and prospects and attain business goals through sales execution.
* Develop and maintain personal and professional skills. Develop and maintain a high level knowledge of business concepts and AgCountry products and services.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, agribusiness or related field.
* Prior lending/credit experience is preferred.
* Strong communication, negotiating, and problem solving skills.
* Superior time management and personal management skills.
* Ability to work with others.
* Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
* Knowledge of finance, economics, and agriculture.
* Ability to make timely decisions.
At AgCountry we offer competitive salaries, first rate benefits and career development opportunities!
If you are a team player, possess strong analytical and communication skills and are self-motivated, apply today!
"We Bring More to Your Table"
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.