Financial Services Representative
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by T. Rowe Price
If you're looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price. Do these words describe you?
- Confident - displays a command of complex concepts and information while being able to clearly articulate them to a broad audience
- Agile - readily adaptable and sees opportunity in a changing environment
- Curious - eager to learn and willing to ask the tough questions
- Driven - results oriented, motivated and committed to self-development
If you answered Yes - Join our professional team in a collaborative and supportive environment that values inclusiveness and our clients' success.
Phone Skills Required
- Connect people with solutions that help them reach their financial goals through a consultative conversation via the phone
- Take ownership of customer requests by navigating through the nuances of their situations
- Actively listen to understand the underlying needs of a customer's request
- Understand the suite of products and services available across multiple channels (digital, face to face, high net worth, etc.) and position appropriate solutions based upon the customer's need
Additional Skill Requirements
- Tenaciously solve problems with tact, efficiency and follow through
- Identify opportunities to improve operational process and procedures
- Exercise scrutiny when confronted with conflicting information
- Ability to successfully obtain FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses
You will be provided exposure to a broad array of opportunities across our organization which you can explore after fulfilling the tenure requirements of your role. No financial services experience is required. Our diverse associates new graduates and career changers a like come from a variety of backgrounds.
A college degree, computer skills, stellar problem-solving abilities and the necessary interpersonal skills to be successful in a phone environment are strongly recommended. Year after year, T. Rowe Price is named among the "Best Places to Work" in the financial services industry and we're striving to create an innovative culture where our associates are empowered to have a direct impact on how we do business and achieve results.
Our associates enjoy a benefits package that encourages a healthy balance between your work life and real life. Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401(k) and multiple company matching contributions
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Merit increases and bonus potential
- Employee stock purchase program
- Exercise and fitness club reimbursement
- Business casual environment
Does this sound appealing? Apply today!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.