Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be to work in the data analysis team to support the product analysis function of the business, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role is responsible for product data collection, maintenance and monitoring through the ERP system.
2. The team work with both internal/ external suppliers and product managers supporting projects and enquiries around chemical product data.
3. The analyst will be ensuring data is accurate, updated and compliant in the ERP system.
4. The Data Analyst will be working as part of a enterprise data team to provide chemistry knowledge and will communicate their subject specialist knowledge to help support wider business projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Staff we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Maths or Statistics
2. This would be a suitable role for a Graduate or a Graduate with 1 - 2 years' experience
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analysing large data sets.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £28k Annual
£300 - £300 Daily
£45k - £75k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£27.1k - £36.1k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual