IT Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
£25,000-£30,000 per Annum (dependant on experience)
Our client is one of the leading IT support companies in the North West and provides technologically advanced and reliable IT support to small and medium-sized enterprises for over 20 years. The business is centrally located in a modern state of the art office near Preston Docks. They are committed to providing the best possible working environment, staff happiness and team development.
The business is looking for a forward thinking and experienced IT engineer with the following:
* Experience working in an IT helpdesk environment
* A solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems including Office 365, Microsoft Azure and supporting a range of Microsoft operating systems
* Good experience of networking (Lan / Wan / Wireless) and core network technologies (DNS / DHCP / Routing & Switching)
* Sound understanding of IT security, technologies and best practices
Why Should You Apply?
The successful candidate will benefit from career progression opportunities, IT training and personal development programmes. In short:
* Well established company, forward-thinking and cares about the team
* State of the art office with staff canteen and TV for lunch breaks
* Regular performance reviews and performance-related bonuses.
* Training and IT qualifications paid for providing access to a variety of the latest IT technology.
* Team get-togethers for social events
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£17k - £22k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual