Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Key role and responsibilities for this Maintenance Engineer is:
* Be part of big projects and installation of key work.
* You'll be onsite to help the service teams.
* Work on closed and open systems, monitoring temperatures and cleaning tanks.
* Take water samples as well as clean new and existing systems.
* Travelling around the South East (mainly around High Wycombe) dealing with all project types.
* Co-ordinate between clients’ brief and various internal teams.
Minimum requirements for this Maintenance Engineer is:
* Most important is you’ll have worked as a Maintenance Engineer.
* You’ll also understand the water treatment market (water softeners, boilers, chemical injection systems and more)
* We are looking for experienced and knowledgeable experts.
* You will understand current water regulations, as well as control and automation.
* Naturally confident when dealing face-to-face with clients.
* Happy to get into their High Wycombe site.
The Company is:
* Leading name across the water treatment sector.
* They have huge clients across the UK, and run large-scale projects.
* Offer plenty of career progression and development.
* Great work/life balance and team spirit.
* Adam James have placed the same role with these guys over the last few years – they’re growing and ambitious!
If you think this role is for you, apply now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34k - £35k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual