Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a Civil Engineer with experience in drainage design and looking for a new opportunity do you want to work on a diverse range of interesting projects across all sectors?
We are currently supporting a premium civil/structural engineering consultancy looking to expand the infrastructure team based in Cambridge.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects with values up to £120m. Working in a diverse multicultural team you will working on drainage designs, SuDs, completing Flood risk assessments for development projects.
You will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence as well a competitive salary there is a raft of benefits including annual bonus, private healthcare, and great pension package.
You will need to demonstrate
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally, 2yrs-4yrs post-graduation experience working on drainage designs within a design consultancy
- Experience and knowledge of SuDs, FRA for development projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good use of AutoCAD, Civils 3D or windes micro-drainage
- Good knowledge of S106, S278, S38, S104 would be advantageous
For more information or to apply, please contact Kenny on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £35k Annual
£31.6k - £36.1k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£31.6k - £40.7k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£24k - £38k Annual
£31k - £38k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual