Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a well established manufacturing company, are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their Inverness team on a permanent basis whilst following a shift rotation.
The successful applicant will...
* Be responsible for the safe and efficient use of all electrical equipment throughout our client's facility.
* Repair electrical breakdowns throughout the plant.
* Modify and improve procedures and programmes as required.
* Carry out preventative maintenance and identify and report any signs of equipment failure.
* Ensure all documentation is kept up to date.
* Install and commission equipment and services as and when required.
* Isolate and de-isolate in accordance with permit-to-work code of practices.
* Assist with other engineering works as and when required.
* Adopt and maintain good engineering and housekeeping procedures within all working areas.
* Time Served
* Qualified to City & Guilds level or above
* 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
To discuss this position further please contact our Industrial Recruitment Team today!
Note: only successful applicants will be responded to
Global Highland is a leading recruitment company providing services as an Employment Agency and Employment Business for those looking for permanent and temporary work and to organisations looking to find suitable workers
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36.9k - £37.9k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual