Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client have a toolroom making new moulds for their own mould shop & for OEM`s tooling up to 2.5 tonnes.
They are looking for experienced Toolmakers with mill machining experience to join the team, and also looking for a toolmaker fitter/grinder with hi-ompetency of surface and cylindrical grinding.
Day shift 8am – 4pm 30min paid lunch. Salary dependent on skill and suitability. Starting @ £16.50/hr
Machine specific and cam training can be given.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following;
* Strong experience CNC Milling Programming,setting and operating (Roeder desirable - but system training will be provided).
* Confidently able to write own programmes from scratch
* Able to read and work to technical drawings
* Able to work unsupervised
* Time Served Apprentice from an Injection Mould tooling background.
* Use of all conventional toolroom machinery.
* Be able to strip and build with an understanding of tooling up to 2.5tonne