Engineering Project Manager
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
£45,000 + Excellent benefits + Bonus
Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Project Manager to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
Develop project management processes with all relevant departments and manage projects through to successful completion.· Oversee all aspects of all projects through to successful conclusion.
· Support technical and manufacturing proposals bids and new business development
· Assist with the management of tool, manufacture, repairs and purchase.
· Be a catalyst for change by providing support to drive through improvements and change
· Produce and update risk assessments FMEA as required.
· Produce weekly reports on project status and health for senior management
· Produce & update monthly KPIs. Take actions to achieve target.
· Develop, implement & Monitor "Best Practice" lean manufacturing processes to achieve Business goals.
· Develop, implement & sustain a safe working culture ensuring Health & Safety requirements are complied with
· Liaise with other unit leaders and other functions as necessary and support customer visits as required.
· Ensure that work is conducted in a safe environment according to safe practices - report deviation from H&S good practice immediately.
· Follow engineering, quality and company procedures.
· Preserve a close and collaborative relationship with all departments
· Carry out annual appraisals for team members supporting and identifying training needs
Coach, develop & mentor other team membersPerson Specification
Project Management experience / Leadership Qualification· Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment
· Experience using engineering solutions for complex problems.
· Experience in an AS9100 controlled environment.
Using CAD 2D/3D softwareDesirable
Engineering Degree· Experience Aircraft Industry
· Experience of Catia/Envovia V5
· Knowledge of Inspection procedures & standards
Knowledge of Aventa & VisioApply
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on (phone number removed)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (phone number removed)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/09/2019
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£58k - £60k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£55 - £55.4 Hourly
£55 - £55.4 Hourly
£62k - £62k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£37k - £37k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual