Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
- Talking directly to customers to translate them into actionable tasks for your development team.
- Actively contribute to the cost estimates of new websites and support of internal capacity planning.
- Conducting regular discussions with your project clients to identify the expansion needs of current websites at early stages to best manage them within budget.
- Documentation a specification of application requirements.
- Assess and match services that need customers and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Solve problems with clients by handling complaints professionally whilst maintaining trust.
- Experienced as a Project Manager for the last 3-5 years'.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Experienced in dealing with customer relationships.
- Experienced in prioritising important tasks.
- Strong at running customer workshops (JIRA).
- Able to simplify complex project requirements and find the best solutions.
- Reliable and well-structured.
- A team player.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of Full time employment (paid sabbatical).
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications.
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office.
- Travel options to hubs based in London and the US.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.