Checkpoint Network Security Engineer - Freelance
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a Network Security Engineer who is a Checkpoint expert.
- Managing, installing, and maintaining a Checkpoint Firewall. Instructing other team members and sharing knowledge.
- Providing Level 3 network and connectivity support and handling escalations.
- Managing and configuring network infrastructure: Switches, Routers, WAN/LAN, VPN, MPLS.
- Monitoring and conducting performance assessments of network performance.
- Developing architectural solutions to existing and potential security issues.
- Strong Checkpoint Experience a requirement.
- Network engineering/architecture experience required.
- Multiple networking/IT Infrastructure projects
- Broad Cisco experience with Nexus products.
- English Required, Dutch a bonus.
- Location: Brussels
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: Long-term
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.