IT Security Contractor
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Stelfox Ltd
Information Security Engineer
3 month initial with the view to a Full time position.
Dublin City Centre
I am actively searching for an Information Security Engineer who has extensive experience in the research, design, analysis, testing and implementation of complex information security technologies.
This person must be detail-oriented and have the skills necessary to support and drive complex information security projects across geographic and organisational boundaries.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment driving security best practices and technologies to support the protection of confidentiality, integrity and availability of key firm assets.
What you need:
- 7+ years of information technology experience required.
- 5+ years of Active Directory/LDAP experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the configuration, testing, deployment and management of enterprise security software technologies.
- Professional Certifications such as; CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCCC, GCED, GPPA, etc
- Knowledge of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) technologies
- Knowledge of IDS (Intrusion Detection System) technologies
- Knowledge of web filtering and Proxy technologies
- Knowledge of vulnerability management best practices
- Knowledge of common Scripting languages such as, VB, Python, Powershell, BASH, & Perl
- Knowledge of incident response and handling protocols and methodologies.
- Splunk and McAfee are desirable
*Live Roles - Apply for immediate consideration*
Apply for immediate consideration, there will be one technical phone screen and an onsite with the view to have these roles filled in the next 2 weeks.
This role is based on site in Dublin and does not provide sponsorship candidates must have an EU passport or a stamp 4 visa
These are urgent requirements, if you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to (see below)