Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
Location: Zurich - Switzerland
Job type: Contract (Initial 12 Months)
Salary range: Negotiable (depends on your expertise)
One of our Zurich based, Swiss financial clients is now looking for a technically very skilled Front End Developer who will join their diverse team, which works on Trade Capture tools and Front Office Trading web applications.
- Willingness for product ownership
- Build, test and deploy new product features in line with the business specifications
- Conduct diagnostic investigations of program errors, recommend and implement appropriate mitigations and solutions
- Monitor and prioritize the delivery pipeline and ensure that the team sticks to the agreed timelines
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
- Drive and improve the system
- Perform quality insurance of new product features by doing code reviews and participating in user acceptance tests
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and preferably React
- At least 3+ years working experience, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Very good team player
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Very good English communication skills
For more information on this INITIAL 12 MONTHS Front End job in Zurich, please send your CV to (see below) or alternatively, you can call me.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.