Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity?
Do you have experience working with cloud platforms e.g. AWS?
If the answer is yes to all the above… Then I have an opportunity for you!
My client based in Surrey is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing experienced team, building, expanding and enhancing their platforms on their journey to becoming an agile digital insurer.
This role is key to maintaining a robust, scalable and increasingly cloud-based platform. You'll also be responsible for implementing releases in test all the way through to production ensuring process integrity and supporting project teams on that journey.
What you'll be doing:
* Providing subject matter expertise for AWS, Puppet, Terraform and Docker, including
supporting the software and writing / reviewing modules
* Management of on-demand cloud environments
* Implementing application and database releases in multiple environments, including
production (out of hours work sometimes required)
* Working closely with development and operations colleagues
* Continuous improvement of automation and self-service features
* Experience working in DevOps (JIRA/Kanban/Continuous delivery)
* Experience working with cloud platforms e.g. AWS
* Considerable experience working with Puppet or equivalent configuration management tool (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience working with Source control (git)
* Experience working with Terraform
* Tenacious problem-solving abilities
* Advanced Linux Administration knowledge
* An understanding of container technology (such as Docker)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £64k Annual
£550 - £600 Daily
£600 - £650 Daily
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £65k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual