Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Clifford Sells LLC
Our global technology client is developing and providing integrated content management solutions for the manufacturing, life sciences, and medical sector.
They have a growing need for an experienced Information Architect who can interface effectively with clients to provide analysis and assist in delivering meaningful solutions to clients.
You will focus on organizing, structuring, and labelling content in an effective and sustainable way. Your primary goal is to help users find information and complete tasks.
To accomplish this, you will seek understanding on how the various pieces of content fit together to create the larger picture, and how textual and graphical content items relate to each other within the system.
With 7+ years working experience in content management environments with emphasis on XML using a DITA structure your background will also include the following.
- Skilled at understanding content, how its structured, and how that structure impacts its flexibility, reusability, and usefulness
- Ability to break down the content life cycle and provide efficiencies to processes
- A full understanding how content interacts with various touch points, whether it is user interaction or process interaction
- Knowledge of industry standards and trends for content development and authoring
- Knowledge of translation processes and how to structure content accordingly
- Knowledge of document management systems
- Knowledge of Component Content Management Systems (cCMS)
- Knowledge of structured and unstructured authoring tools
With a nationwide client base you will spend some time on client sites. Primary location will be Webster, NY, but working remotely will also be possible.
Both CSL and its client gives all qualified applicants equal consideration for employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.