Registered Nurse (Pool) - Pre-Post Procedural Unit - Orlando
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Orlando Health
Registered Nurse (Pool) - Pre-Post Procedural Unit - Orlando Regional Medical Center
Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC), a 808-bed hospital in downtown Orlando specializes in trauma, critical care, emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics and neurosciences. ORMC is one of the states six major teaching hospitals and the corporations flagship medical center. ORMC is proud to be the home to Central Floridas only Level One Trauma Center, which is one of only six in the state. It is Floridas first Level One Trauma Center to have an accredited Chest Pain Center and is supported by Central Floridas only hospital-based emergency air rescue transport service.
The Orlando Regional Medical Center Pre/Post Procedural Unit is seeking an experienced Critical Care Registered Nurse to join their team.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing. BSN or current national certification in area of practice required.
- Maintains current Florida RN license. Maintains current BLS & ACLS certification.
- RN experience required.
- Experienced Critical Care RN (preferred) in the following areas; PACU and ICU
- Assess patients needs and develops/revises an individualized plan of care based on patient needs and responses. Evaluates the patients progress toward attaining expected outcomes.
- Respects diversity by building respectful relationships with all team members and customers.
- Functions as a patient and family advocate.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit/department.
- Serves as a preceptor, charge nurse, unit educator and/or nurse clinician.