Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
Full stack senior developer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Salary: up to 55,000SWK.
Job type: Permanent.
On behalf of a growing company, I am looking for a highly experienced Full stack developer to join a truly agile organisation without hierarchy and bureaucracy. The company truly believes in developing and retaining their employees within. As a result, they work in small autonomous and cross-functional teams and you will work side by side with Product Management, UX/Design, and Customer Success etc. If you are a motivated and passionate software developer who is seeking challenge alongside working with the newest technologies - then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Required skill set:
- Highly experienced with the .NET framework (.NET, C#, Entity framework and .NETcore).
- Swedish/English speaking.
- Convert customer gather and analysis workshops
- Write solution suggestions
- Develop suitable technical solutions
What the client can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Career progression opportunities
- Regular training days
- Monthly reviews with management
- Competitive holidays
- Discounted Gym membership
- Go round the office on Segway's
- Extremely modern and relaxed atmosphere
- Beer Fridays, ABBA days and free Fika!
If you are interested in being part of this growing team, I'd like to hear from you!
Send a copy of your CV to (see below) or call to find out more.