Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Security Analyst Required Freelance Rotterdam!
A leading end customer is looking for a Security Analyst to join their team on a freelance basis based in Rotterdam!
- Analyze, design, test, and implement IT security solutions
- Review logs/events and investigate anomalies
- Vet proposed IT products to ensure they meet security standards and best practices
- Gather security metrics from multiple data sources
- Contribute to Security Awareness efforts (eg phishing simulations, CBT configurations)
- Assesses performance of applications across all components to identify potential vulnerabilities or threats; assists developers and infrastructure support staff with planning and implementing security countermeasures
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability audits, assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Maintains knowledge of industry enterprise security goals, policies, procedures and guidelines and endeavors to uphold those goals.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.