Data Engineer - Leuven - Freelance
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Data Engineer - Freelance - Leuven - 6 months
My client a leading IOT company located in Leuven are currently seeking a Data Engineer
- You will be joining a an established team working in the area of IOT and Big Data to assist with the implementation of their IOT solution for customers.
- You will be involved in the design and development of the DevOps solution, building data pipelines in Python on AWS.
- You will be working with message queues, distribution of databases, moving databases, data streaming, and data pipelines.
- You should understand how to increase scale/elastic scale and know how to handle volume.
- At least 5 years working as a Data Engineer
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Python, Java, C++
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible and Docker
- Experience with Kafka
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Able to start by September 2019
1 day per week remote every Friday with flexible hours throughout the week!
- LOCATION: Leuven
- DURATION: 6 months
- START DATE: September 2019
- RATE: €500-550 per day
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.