Business Analyst - US GAAP/IFRS
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst US GAAP for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 7+ years' working experience as a BA along with Defect Management and knowledge of testing tools
- Competency in MS Access and Excel including pivot tables or data table analysis
- Professionalism in database, SQL Queries, tables and Database query tools
- Very effective written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Managing projects perspective to assure a smooth transfer into Business as Usual
- Ensuring that newly designed internal banking system will work as designed, while having a close collaboration with the project team, IT and also the business team
- Fixing of all End Used Computing
- Overseeing the business to resolve day to day issues that arise as a result of the Business implementation Document Requirements.
- Communicating back to the line manager for resolution to meet goals
- Establishing different utility tools for data quality issues and improvements in business as usual activities
- Providing involvement in analysis and answering of project related adhoc queries mainly related to the Business Requirements Document
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more