Site Manager - Property & Acquisitions - Telecoms/IT
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a highly regarded telecoms equipment manufacturer operating on an international scale.
They are urgently seeking a Site Manager for an immediate start, on a contract basis in Holland.
The main requirements are:
- Responsibility for relationship management, contract management, (re-)negotiations of contractual issues and expansions.
- Maintainance of existing contracts and extension via a good relationship with our Single Site and one or more Multi-Site Landlords.
- Solve Trouble tickets and guarantee access/availability on sites.
Output of position Criteria for satisfactorily performance:
- Correct forecasting (both internal and external)
- Accurate administration (workflow and equipment) within Configuration management databases
- Co-operate with third parties to a satisfactory level (including construction partners, acquisition parties, Landlords, OLO's etc.)
- Acquire sites (new and upgrade)
- Account management of existing network locations in order to minimize landlord issues and have a minimum churn of these network locations.
- Property & acquisition has the lead and is responsible for all communications towards landlords of network locations within the Network Deployment department.
- The manager is expected to work and make decisions independently in order to acquire or maintain a network location. He or she will be provided with clear legal and financial boundaries in order to do so
Qualifications, experience and expertise Qualifications:
- HBO (or related experience) MS Office Creative thinking Critical Being able to work in a dynamic technical project environment Pro-active, initiative, accuracy and team spirit
- Good communication skills, able to address and convince owners of prospect network locations to co-operate (cold canvassing)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, strong verbal and written communication is essential
At least two years in similar function (eg in real estate and or at other operators etc.), preferably familiar to KPN Netherlands Environment
- Commercial and negotiation skills/experience Expertise:
- Able to work according to the outlined processes
- Good planning and organizational skills (be able to work independently)
- Be able to work under time pressure and handle deadlines and targets
- Be able to work in continuously changing situation
- Be able to prioritize and translate these priorities into actions
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the EU.