Test Automation | Belgium | 3 month + | Dutch Speaking
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Test analyse and Test automation
- Definition of technical test scenario's and support on execution.
- Be the go-to person for support, reporting and test automation
- Stretched contact basis with health IT vendors and end-users.
- Maintenance and keeping up to date existing software systems. If necessary, elaborate existing infrastructure or match with other imec expertise.
- Implement a test automation framework and the integration with the delivery pipeline
- Create and improve self-explanatory execution reports
- Implement and optimize the tooling landscape
- Coach the team in implementing technical QA and delivery solutions
Requirements Familiarity with:
- Systems to support test management (Synaps RT, Kanoah)
- Systems to support test automatization (Cubumber, Selenium, Citrus, Soap UI) and develops tooling (Jenkins, Github, Docker)
- OS, WINDOWS, Linux
- Knowledge of Java, .NET, Powershell, API, RESTful web services and XML-tools in relation to test automatisation and prototyping is a must.
o Notions of:
- Virtualization: VMWare, Virtual Box
- Cloud Services and Server Based computing
1. Domain expertise in health interoperability exchange:
- Vitalink: medicatieschema, Sumehr
- eHealth basic services: Therapeutic relation, Informed Consent, eHealthbox, etc.
1. Expertise in communication protocols and interoperability in the health sector
- FHIR basic
1. Expertise on medical software (in Belgium)
- GP software; HealthOne, CareConnect, Windoc, etc.
- Farmacy software: Farmad, Greenock, Sabco, etc.
- Medical apps: Fibricheck, Move up, etc.
Languages NL and EN required