Java Developer - Low Latency/Multi-Threading/Spring Boot
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Low Latency/Multi-Threading/Spring Boot - Long term contract opportunity for an experienced Analyst/Programmer wanted for our Global Zurich based client within the banking sector.
- 5+ years of Java development experience including practice with Spring Boot, proficiency with Object Oriented Design and programming as well as a solid understanding of Java fundamentals and design patterns for Real Time transaction processing
- Expertise in developing low latency platforms with high availability multithreaded code coupled with experience in garbage collection and writing low garbage code
- Knowhow of all phases of the software/system life cycle process as well as in test automation using build and test tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, Junit, Mockito, GIT and SVN
- Background in Emerging Markets or other Fixed Income products is a plus
- Additional knowledge with Oracle Coherence, in-memory data cache, service discovery engines like Consul and Spring Cloud, enterprise integration patterns, behaviour driven development with Cucumber as well as with DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Writing applications for eMacro pricing and trading
- Collaborating with team members on requirements, preparing releases and delivering applications to production
- Executing continuous integration testing and managing related documentation updates
- Participating in the design and technology review of applications written by your team
- Providing support for existing systems if necessary
- Performing core development mainly in Java and occasionally in C#
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more