Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Front End Engineer
The successful Front End Engineer will be working with a diverse group of developers in an Agile Scrum team in a dynamic working environment.
You possess creative and adaptive thinking skills, writes beautiful code and always stays up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Key skills required:
- Product-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of NodeJS and Web ecosystems
- Experience with Front End build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Good with TDD, BDD and testing tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc
- Good knowledge of Web Components specifications and Polymer library or similar.
- Experience in non-functional areas of software development, including Accessibility, Security and Performance
- Familiar with at least one other programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Go, PHP
If you are the Front End Engineer my client is looking for then please do not delay in sending me your CV for immediate consideration.
Contract: 6months +