Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Public Sector Non-For-Profit organisation, Compliance/Audit Consultant, Dublin 2. 6 Month Contract
Your new company
Works on behalf of the government to support communities and local agencies towards achieving inclusion & development. The role of your new company is to provide management and support services to circa 23 programmes in the areas of Social Inclusion and Equality, Inclusive Employment and Enterprise, and Early Years and Young People. They administer these programmes on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development, Department of Children and Youth Affairs, Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection, as well as the Department of Health/HSE and a number of EU bodies. Do you want become part of an organisation that is key to Dublin's development?
Your new role
Your new role will see you become a consultant that will oversee funding for underprivileged area's of Dublin. In this case being a creche. The following points include a list of the duties you will be asked to undertake as your role as Compliance/Audit consultant.
- Corporate reporting to include reports for the Audit and risk finance subcommittee, Board, Departments etc as appropriate.
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting on the Directorates Annual Business plan/Strategic plan
- Reviewing and assisting in the preparation/updating of policies and procedures for the Compliance audit and risk Directorate
- Assisting in the management and oversight of the routine verification visits
- Assist in the oversight and management of the CAR Directorate as required
- Assisting with the management of a small staff team .
What you'll need to succeed
First and foremost you will need to be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA).Candidates who want to be successful should also have significant experience in management and/or financial experience. Internal audit/compliance experience is not an essential requirement but would be preferable. You will also need to demonstrate leadership skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to earn a highly competitive salary which reflects you're experience and output.You will receive the opportunity to work in an environment that actively promotes equality of opportunity, access and participation in employment. They constantly embrace diversity in all its dimensions and are committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination and the formulation of a diverse and integrated workplace.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.