Audit Senior - Bermuda
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by KPMG Bermuda
We are seeking qualified accountants to work in our Audit department. These positions require mature, self-motivated individuals who are well organised, hardworking, enthusiastic and professional. Candidates must demonstrate they are capable of working with a minimum of supervision and be able to cope with demanding situations that require the ability to multi-task on a daily basis. This is a highly demanding environment with very tight reporting deadlines; therefore the willingness and capacity to work overtime at short notice is essential.
A Qualified Accountant in the Audit department must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
• A minimum of two years' experience working in audit for a public accounting firm;
• Exam-qualified with a recognized accounting institute (such as ACA, CPA, CA and ACCA); first time passes are preferable;
• Strong in-charge experience acting as lead Senior on audits of at least $10 million in revenues;
• First class written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent presentation skills to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals;
• Exceptional people skills with the ability to work with clients and staff of all levels;
• A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and
• Fluent Spanish language skills would be an advantage.
Service Line: Audit
Job Level: Associate/team member
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
At KPMG our goal is to be the Clear Choice for our Clients, our People and our Community.
KPMG professionals are individuals who take deep, personal accountability for their work; have a passion for excellence; remain driven to achieve their full potential; and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional has a strong work ethic, thrives on challenges, and is dedicated to providing outstanding client services.