Quality Assurance Assistant
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
The Quality Assurance Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
* Generate & issue Quality Plans.
* Generate and maintain up-to-date weld procedures & welders’ qualifications and to implement the correct weld procedure to be used during manufacture on production drawings.
* Carry out internal QA audits.
* Assist the QA Manager to maintain and manage activities associated with ISO 9001 QA system.
* Deal with customers and third-party Inspectors in order to satisfy the contract requirements.
* Generate test certificates for finished goods.
* Generate and compile the final document dossier as per contract requirements.
* Work with supplier for N.D.T. (Non-Destructive Testing) requirement
* Carry out final inspections of the unit and produce release note.
* Help QA Inspector with ‘Goods In’ and during fabrication stage inspection compiling and maintaining all paperwork related to the Quality Department
* Compile and Maintain all paperwork related to the Quality Department for traceability
* Assist in the QA requirements of Project handovers from Sales into the business
The successful candidate will ideally possess a working knowledge of the manufacturing/fabrication industry.
The company are at an exciting time of growth within the industry and seeking someone with manufacturing experience, that can hit the ground running and be part of the innovation of future products moving forward