ACCESS REP I - MIDDLEBURG
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- Hours: part-time, days, 24 hours biweekly
- Position summary:
- Responsible for correct registration, insurance and benefit verification, financial requirements and functions related to patient intake. Use effective communication, courtesy and professionalism in all interactions.
- High School Graduate
- Required length and type of experience:
- 3-6 months previous experience in healthcare required.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Medical Terminology certification preferred.