SAP Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by MRP Technology Ltd
SAP Solution Architect required to join an international organization, working on a global scale S/4HANA initiative for an international organization based in Switzerland, Kaiseraugst
Long term contract and offering excellent rates!
Key Deliverables of the SAP Solution Architect:
- Design, build, test, maintain, and enhance Transport Management and business process related to solutions specialized in Intercompany Processes Preferably Global Intercompany experience and Switzerland as a Head Quarter.
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, interfaces, test planning and execution. Set-up of Transport Management in S/4 HANA ecosystem.
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Contribute to validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout life cycle of the program
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems.
Key Experience of the SAP Solution Architect:
- 8+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions international projects in the Transport Management area
- 5+ years of any SAP Transport Management hands-on configuration experience with excellent business process knowledge in the area of Transport Management.
- Strong business processes knowledge to support Business team.
- Good knowledge integration to S/4 HANA is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in large multinational enterprise as well as experience in delivering Transport Management Project
- Language skill equivalent to C-level fluency in English
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of producing timely, high-quality deliverable.